Become a patron
Concretise your commitments with ESIEE Paris
To help and promote the development of ESIEE Paris, companies are invited to support the school through donations or patronage, which can also entitle you to tax benefits.
To allow professionals and industrial actors to contribute to the research, training and innovation directions of future professions by sharing our common values.
ESIEE Paris has an academic excellence scholarship programme to allow talented students to access higher education engineering courses and study in the best possible conditions.
This is a priority for ESIEE Paris. Our partnerships with companies help give young students access to higher education. We currently offer 10 apprenticeship programmes.
A school accessible to all: disability
All students must be able to follow the lessons without difficulty. The school puts in place and maintains measures to facilitate access to its lessons for all students.
Increasing the number of female engineering students
Each year, the school carries out actions to increase the number of women in engineering professions. We are partners of the “Elles bougent” association. In 10 years, the school has gone from 9% to 22% of girls in its enrolment.
Through its research and development programmes, the school is a major player in technological progress. It boasts a range of technological platforms, including clean rooms and a virtual reality room.
With your support, we will be able to provide our students, your future employees, with the means to learn with innovative material that is in line with your needs.
- Donations can be monetary, in-kind or skills based.
- Donations are deductible from Income Tax up to 66%, within the limit of 20% of taxable income.
- If you are liable for the Impôt de Solidarité sur la Fortune (ISF), the donation is deductible up to 75%, within the limit of €50,000 per year.
- If the beneficiary is eligible for tax-deductible patronage, the donation entitles donors (companies and individuals) to a tax advantage.
- Companies subject to income or corporate tax can benefit from a tax deduction equal to 60% of the amount of the donation up to a limit of 5‰ (5 per thousand) of annual turnover.
|Donation||IRPP (-66%)||ISF (-75%)||Corporate taxes (-60%)|
|1000 €||340 €||250 €||400 €|
|15000 €||5100 €||3750 €||6000 €|
|30000 €||10200 €||7500 €||12000 €|
|60000 €||20400 €||15000 €||24000 €|
Back to the top of the page