Industrial engineering engineer programme
ESIEE Paris offers a specialization in industrial engineering within its engineering programme during the last two years of the course, accredited by the engineering titles commission (CTI).
Bac +5 master's degree
Why should I become an industrial engineering engineer?
Industrial engineering is a field of study based on the development and management of processes and systems. Their aim is to improve the economic, social and environmental performances of the company's supply chain.
This specialization in Industrial engineering allows you to access positions of responsibility with a great perspective of professional growth. In an approach of continued improvement, you develop production, supply and stockage techniques, you also implement information systems and participate in the evolution of the products.
- To acquire theoretical and conceptual bases in supply chain in order to be able to adapt to different jobs in different sectors.
- The ability to acquire quickly new knowledge
- The ability to analyze and solve concrete problems based on your conceptual knowledge
- Analyzing and classifying problems linked to the supply chain according to various factors
- Bringing and choosing problem-solving methods based on the analysis and parameters
- Establishing a design brief
- Analyzing the results and propose action plans"
Examples of applications
- Improvement of the production process
- Identification of the technical levers for cost reduction
- Inspection of industrial management of aeronautics
- Automobile programmes, etc.
Professions / Positions
- Consultant research and development engineer
- Production engineer
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain manager
- Production manager
- Project manager
- Plan manager
Sectors of activity
- All sectors including industry (services and administration)
- Mechanical industries electronics
- Health care
L’OréalDassault AviationSNCFLVMH …
of the young graduates found their first job within 6 month after of graduating (promo 2021)
of our students even found a contract before the end of their training
42 072 €
is the average annual gross salary (France and International)
At the end of the first year of the engineering cycle, students choose their field of study. The course of study is spread over two years with compulsory and optional scientific and technical courses, management courses and modern languages.
2nd year of the engineering cycle
The courses take place over two semesters, each one subdivided into two periods. The first semester consists of two teaching periods. The second semester is made up of one teaching period and an internship period of at least 12 weeks. From January to April, students must work in teams on multidisciplinary projects proposed by industrial partners, laboratories or ESIEE Paris teachers. All students may take optional modern language 2 courses.
- UE - Advanced science and technology (330 h - 27 ECTS)
- UE - Open science and technology (90 h - 10 ECTS)
- UE - Management and human sciences (120 h - 7 ECTS)
- UE - Modern languages (76 h - 4 ECTS)
- Internship (12 ECTS)
3rd year of the engineering cycle
The courses take place over in two semesters. The first semester consists of two teaching periods. In the second semester, the student must complete an end-of-studies internship of at least 24 weeks (6 months) in a company or research laboratory.
- UE - Advanced science and technology (180 h - 18 ECTS)
- UE - Open science and technology (60 h - 5 ECTS)
- UE - Management and human sciences (90 h - 5 ECTS)
- UE - Modern languages (42 h - 4 ECTS)
- Internship (30 ECTS)
Back to the top of the page