ESIEE Paris is located in the heart of Cité Descartes within two buildings
2, boulevard Blaise Pascal
Cité Descartes - BP 99
93162 Noisy-le-Grand Cedex
By car from Paris
- Take the A4 motorway from the boulevard périphérique at Porte de Bercy and follow the direction Metz-Nancy-Marne-la-Vallée
- After 15 kilometres, take Exit 10, marked " Cité Descartes - Champs-Sur-Marne "
At the exit of the slip road, turn left at the roundabout, then right at the second roundabout and then turn left at the third roundabout.
You will recognise the Perrault building by the giant needle that stands in front of it. The Copernic building is on the right of Descartes boulevard.
By RER A from Paris
ESIEE Paris is located 20 minutes from the centre of Paris by RER
- Take line A to the " Noisy-Champs " station
- If you get off at the head of the train, your exit is " Cité Descartes "
- Look for the red IBIS hotel sign and head in this direction. At the crossroads before the IBIS hotel, turn right
- ESIEE Paris is located on your right, a 5-minute walk from the Noisy-Champs RER station
The Perrault building is located on your right, a 5-minutes walk from the Noisy-Champs RER station. The Copernic building is 3-minutes further on the left of the roundabout where the giant needle is placed.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 10 pm and on Saturdays during our
+33 (0)1 45 92 65 00
+33 (0)1 45 92 66 99
Saturday 9 December 2023 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.Saturday 3 February 2024 from 9.30 am to 5.30 pmSaturday 2 March 2024 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Back to the top of the page