ESIEE Paris, as an engineering school, attaches particular importance to industrial partnerships and business services.
These partnerships materialize in many ways in the field of research:
- Research contracts in partnership with manufacturers
- Supervision of doctoral students within the framework of industrial research training agreements (CIFRE)
- Opening of the ESIEE Paris microtechnology center (White Room) to accommodate industrial research teams to experiment with innovative concepts in the field of microsystems and microtechnologies
- Investments for technological platforms of excellence with the provision of equipment for Research and Development work
- Involvement in the creation and hosting of start-ups in support of SATT Erganeo
Network for innovation and businesses
In connection with companies, the development of partnership research is based on federative and investment structures in which ESIEE Paris is involved:
- Competitiveness clusters: Cap digital and Systématic ...
- Support for entrepreneurship and innovation: ANRT, BPI France, Region Ile De France, SATT Erganeo ...
- Venues: Rendez-Vous Carnot, CGE, Cdefi, France Innovation, ...