The program enables you to develop scientific and technological knowledge and skills, particularly in new information and communication technologies, for the design, analysis and management of production systems, both in goods and services production, and the associated supply chain, in order to optimize their performances.
Scientific and technical courses (180 hours)
- Inventory management and control
- Stochastical models
- Production management
- Modeling and optimization
- Supply chain
- Mathematics and computer science for industrial engineering
Management (150 hours)
Modern language (80 hours)
Examples of courses available (495 hours)
In the specialization :
- Production scheduling
- Maintenance and quality control
- Demand forecast, Big data
- Transport and logistics
Inter-specialization courses :
- Information systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools
- Lean Manufacturing
- Reliability and risk management
- Team management and leadership
- Entrepreneurship and business plans
- Advanced finance
- International trade
Careers - business sectors
- Examples of careers: Consultant research and development engineer / Production engineer / Studies engineer...
- Examples of posts held by graduates: Study engineer / Supply chain manager / Production manager / Project manager / Plan manager...
- Business sectors: all sectors including industry (services and administration) - Automobile / Aeronautics / mechanical industries electronics / Energy / Health care...
- Examples of applications of the department's teaching : Improvement of the production process/Identification of the technical levers for cost reduction / Inspection of industrial management of aeronautics , automobile programmes...