Discover research at ESIEE Paris !
A higher education establishment placed under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, ESIEE Paris is a founding member of the University Gustave Eiffel.
Research at ESIEE PARIS plays a central role in the development and structuring of its teaching. It makes it possible to offer our future engineers the keys of tomorrow which will enable them to be the actors of technological innovation.
This research is carried out by teacher-researchers specializing in digital technologies and information management (ICST), but also in the management of technological innovation.
It is anchored within the Gustave Eiffel University around the themes of the Sustainable City, Health and the place of Innovation in our society.
The CNRS partner of our Research
On the Paris-Descartes site, ESIEE Paris conducts its research work in three CNRS laboratories where teacher-researchers are attached to develop their research axis:
- LIGM: Gaspard Monge Computer Science Laboratory (UMR CNRS 8029)
- ESYCOM: Laboratory in Electronics, Communication Systems and Microsystems (UMR CNRS 9007)
- LISIS: Interdisciplinary Science, Innovations and Societies Laboratory (UMR CNRS 9003)
Research at ESIEE Paris draws on the skills of the teams at Gustave Eiffel University, and on benchmark technological platforms:
- Micro-Nanotechnologies with a 650m2 clean room (class 100) for the production and prototyping of micro-sensors related to the environment and health
- Virtual reality for the development of synthesis algorithms and image processing
- Embedded Systems for the study of real-time multi-sensor systems
- Microwaves and photonics for the design and testing of RF and optical circuits
- Database analysis in support of the CORTEXT digital platform
A search for excellence
Research at ESIEE Paris is supported by national and international bodies which fund the research universe:
Research related to industrial fabric
ESIEE Paris, as an Engineering School, maintains a strong link with the business world and sets up numerous partnerships to develop innovative products that meet industrial needs:
- ISITE FUTURE project (Initiative-Science-Innovation-Territory-Economy): E3S where we are setting up a Smart, Sober and Secure eco-district in partnership with the Eiffage Group
- Partnership with AKKA around the fuel cell to facilitate its integration into an energy mix
- Partnership with THALES for the financing of a CIFRE thesis grant to develop intelligent adaptive networks
- Promotion with SATT Erganeo: maturation projects, creation of Start-Up in connection with the research work of teacher-researchers at ESIEE Paris ...