MSc Management of Technology - Information systems
ESIEE Paris takes care of its students!
The school is ranked 11th in the HappyAtSchool 2021 ranking, a ranking based solely on certified student opinions. Since the beginning of the pandemic, ESIEE Paris has been supervising its students and adapting its organisation.
97% of graduates were employed after graduating at ESIEE Paris - Placement 2020
Internship (6 months)
The second year of the MoTIS programme is spent doing an internship either in France or abroad, in addition to the preparation of a Master's thesis. The internship provides the opportunity to gain valuable work experience which puts into practice the concepts, ideas and approaches discussed during the first year of the course.
Previous MoTIS students have found internships at many well-known, well-established and successful businesses. The following are examples of internships currently being undertaken by last year’s MoTIS 8 students:
- Research Engineer, Alten, France
- IS Business Intelligence Trainee, Nissan, France
- Business Analyst/Data Scientist, Paris, France
- Change Management Assistant, Natixis, Paris
- eCom Project intern, Adidas, Germany
- Project Manager CAPRIS, Henkel, Dusseldorf, Germany
- Energy Management, Daimler-Benz, Stuttgart, Germany
- Marketing Manager (India), Nordgreen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Big Data Analysis, Management & Network Security, Bangalore, India
- Project Management Assistant (at least 3)
As can be seen from the above examples, not only are these placements in diverse industries, but many are also far afield, as students sometimes opt to go abroad in order to enrich their experience.
The final month of the MoTIS program is given over to a project commissioned by an outside enterprise or organization. This provides a valuable stepping stone to the professional world. A number of companies and organisations regularly give us projects.
Amongst them are:
- Market Forward, Publicis, Paris & worldwide
- Prendo Business Simulations, Paris & UK
- United Nations Institute for Training & Research (UNITAR), Geneva, Switzerland
- eARTtic, Technology Consulting & Outsourcing, Barcelona, Spain
- RBIC Solutions (BI solutions for the food service industry), Vancouver, Canada
As can be seen, we have connections right across the globe!
It is largely due to the internship that MoTIS students are successful upon graduating. Former MoTIS students are currently working as Business Analysts, Business/IT consultants, Project Managers etc., in a variety of contexts. Here are some specific job titles:
- SAP HR systems consultant
- SAP Hana Solution architect
- Change Management Consultant
- IT Demand Analyst
- Agile Project Manager
- Business Solutions Software Consultant
- HRM Information Systems Consultant
- Innovation Manager
- Reporting Architect
- Consultant for New Business & Innovation
- Software R&D Engineer
They are working in companies which include:
- Cap Gemini
- BNP Paribas
- Société Générale
- PSA Peugeot-Citroën
- Axa Investment Managers
- Sopra Group
- OECD, Paris
- Amazon, Luxembourg
- Accenture, Paris & Luxembourg
- Alcatel-Lucent, Ivory Coast
- Tom Tom, Amsterdam
- Ernst and Young, Berlin
- Bombardier, Berlin
As well as in a host of smaller or medium-sized companies.