Rostom KACHOURI is Associate Professor in the Computer Science Department, ESIEE, Paris and member of the Gaspard-Monge Institut, unité mixte de recherche CNRS-UMLPE-ESIEE, UMR 8049.
- Programming and Algorithms;
- Project Based Learning (PBL);
- Vision and embedded processing images;
- Computer architecture;
- i.MX _ Freescale SABRE Board;
- Processor programming_ARM;
- His research works concern mainly the Signal and Image processing, Dedicated and Parallel Architecture for Image Processing and the Algorithm-Architecture Matching.