International Master of electronics
State of the art equipment
650m2 Clean Room (video)
RF, Microwave & Photonics Platform
See the google map
Examples of industrial collaborations
- Microelectronics (ST-MICROELECTRONIC, FREESCALE, NXP, Texas Instruments)
- Automotive (Renault, PSA, Bosch, Delphi)
- Aeronautics and space (EADS-AIRBUS, ESA, THALES, CNES, SAFRAN-SNECMA)
- Telecommunications (ORANGE, TELEFUNKEN, SFR, ALCATEL-LUCENT,CISCO)
- Medical (GE Healthcare, Siemens, Sanofi-Aventis)
- Security and Defense (THALES, SAGEM, SAFRAN)
- Consumer electronic (PHILIPS, NXP, FREESCALE)
- MEMS (MEMSCAP, SCHLUMBERGER...)
- Informatics (IBM, SOPRA)
The Master programme includes two internship/project periods (3months and 6 months).
For the first year of the Master's programme the students have the opportunity to do a three-month internship.
For the second year the six-month Master project can be carried out in a research lab or in the framework of an internship within a company under the guidance of a Professor of the school.
ESIEE Paris career'office provides a support to students in their search of an internship or a first job in France or abroad.
- Mobile communications and telecommunications
- Automotive technologies and aerospace
- Intelligent transport systems
- Radio frequency components and system design
- Sensors for health, environment, automation, industry
- Biological and bio-chemical interfaces
- Health care and human body monitoring
- Communicant sensors networks
Thanks to the management training included in the programme, graduates are able to develop their careers towards various managing positions such as product manager, project leader, or technical director.
97% of graduates were employed after graduating at ESIEE Paris - Placement 2017
- Telecommunication systems: RF & optical MEMS
- Electronic systems for embedded applications
- Methodology, architecture & chip design
- Wireless communications (transceiver architecture for cognitive radio, UWB, RFID)
- Microwaves photonics
- Signal processing, coding of signals and images
- Nomadic applications and ambient intelligence
Technological Equipment and Platform
- Micro- and nano- fabrication technological platform (650m² clean-room): supporting both teaching and industrial R&D, and hosting dynamic start-ups and major industrials
- MEMS and Nano-scale characterization tools: down to the atomic scale
- Microwave and millimeter wave characterization platform: for wireless ICs, photonic devices and systems
- RFID characterization platform