As an establishment of the Chamber of Trade and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France, ESIEE Paris places particular importance on industrial partnerships and services for companies.
These partners embody numerous formats in the field of research:
- Research contracts in industrial partnership;
- Supervision of Ph.D students within the framework of industrial agreements for education via research (conventions industrielles de formation par la recherche - CIFRE);
- Opening of the ESIEE Paris microtechnologies centre to welcome industrial research teams to experiment with innovative concepts in the field of microsensors and microtechnologies;
- Funding of platforms and heavy equipment for research.
The development with the companies of partner-based research is based on the federal structures in which ESIEE Paris is involved:
- The competition industrial innovation hubs: ADVANCITY - SYSTEMATIC and CAP DIGITAL
- The OpticsValley network